Sunday, March 27, 2011

Wes Update: He Hits Another Milestone

Wow...it is amazing to see my little guy grow and improve each month!! I can't wait to share some day HOW MUCH he has changed!! The first pics from December to pictures TODAY hardly even look like the same child!!

My little boy is a MIRACLE!! The fact that he is alive today is a TRUE miracle!! His body was so starved that it was shutting down!! A body so weak that he no longer could smile...A tiny little body that just shook in my arms due to vitamin nutritional deprivation!! I will share more someday when I feel the time is right...but for now..I just look at his new pictures and CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES!!! God has worked a miracle in our son!!

TODAY..my little guy is thriving and growing....We are so thankful to our agency for getting him this far!! WE ARE NOT OUT OF THE WOODS!! I know we have a long road ahead...The EFFECTS of going a year or more without the basic nutrition a body needs can be LONG LASTING!!! BUT the Lord has brought me such PEACE over our son..I can't even explain it!! WE LOVE HIM!! I love him with all my heart and soul...NO MATTER what he can accomplish in this life...HE IS OURS!!

Well, I PRAY he is officially OURS NEXT WEEK....I pray to the LORD FOR ANOTHER MIRACLE...that we'll pass court!! It seems like it will take a miracle these days to pass court the first time...It seems that MOWA letters (the letter needed to pass court) are missing left and right...but NOT ALL are missing...it seems that some families are STILL passing the first time!! I pray this is OUR CASE!! BUT, again, I have peace with how ever it goes...cause I KNOW in my heart already that HE'S OURS!!

SO....ONE WEEK FROM TONIGHT...WE'LL BE IN COURT!! THE COUNT DOWN IS ON...PRAYING FOR MIRACLES...PRAYING WE PASS...PRAYING HE IS OURS OFFICIALLY!! We would SO appreciate ALL your prayers!! (and if we DO pass..I can show yall ALL my pics...so can't wait to show off our new son :)

*Our director is in Ethiopia right now...I love when she travels cause it means NEW PICS!! Yayyy...She sent me pics this week and this was just one of them...They bring tears to my eyes just seeing him hit another milestone: HE CAN NOW PULL UP ON HIS OWN!! She captured a pic for me and sent them via email!! SOOOO THANKFUL FOR THIS!! My heart skips a beat every time I open email and see his precious face again!! And, to think he can now PULL UP!!! Wow...if you could have ONLY seen what I saw in December...you wouldn't believe it either!!
***Ok, that's it!! I'll be busy this week packing up my hubby to leave!! And, the kids and I are headed out for some fun too!! We don't just sit around while Dad is gone...we have lots planned too!! We're off to visit everyone we know...family is coming to visit us some too...LOTS TO DO...LOTS TO DO!! :) Happy Sunday to you all, kj

15 comments:

  1. Our friends passed court first time around just after MOWA instituted their changes. Will pray your family also has the same outcome!

    God Bless,
    Erika (Orland0, FL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see his sweet face! Praying you pass court the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, look at his cute little hands! :) We'll definitely be praying for your court date--CAN'T WAIT to hear that he's coming HOME!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many Prayers going up for your family and for little Wes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers are going up here in GA. I can't wait to see him come home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! what wonderful news! praying you will get more good news next week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious picture of little Wes! Love that he is pulling up! Will be praying that the MOWA is there for your court date!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great news! We will be praying for your family!!! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prayers are being lifted up from Hong Kong!
    Love & Blessings,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is amazing...simply GOD!!
    now praying for the court date --and embassy !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Precious!! Praying for another miracle for your sweet baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that is GREAT!!! So so glad that sweet little Wes is doing so much better! Will keep praying for him and you all!!!! Can't believe how fast your process has gone!!! Only God!!!! So awesome! Love Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woo hoo! God is good!!

    Much love,
    Future Mama
    http://expectingablessing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. SOOO happy for your family/Wes:) God is so good and I'll be praying for your court date:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a miracle! Praying you guys pass the first time. Would you pray the same for us? Dying to get our teensy baby girl home.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!!