Wednesday, January 20, 2010

You All Crack Me UP.....We have a WINNER!!

Ok, so seriously...You all are so funny!! You just have to TYPE "FREE T-SHIRT", and everyone gets to clickin!! LOL :) So, YES..we have a winner...The 300,000th hit came from Shari at:

www.roomforonemorechild.org
http://encounteringella.blogspot.com


This is a family that also shares a heart for the orphan in a BIG WAY!! Check out the organization she is a part of and you'll see WHY a www.147millionorphans.com tshirt is so FITTING!!! Congrats Shari!! I'm so glad you won.....AND...she even sent me some pics to PROVE she was the big winner:





**But, I think what CRACKS ME UP so much, are all the other emails I got in about a ONE MINUTE time frame!! LOL :) Emails were flying in to let me know HOW CLOSE you all were to the BIG NUMBER!! One person below sent me this email AND A PICTURE:
" Hi, Kristi! Attached is a screen shot of your blog. I got pretty close, but I would have been closer if I wasn't potty training my two year old! She foiled my plans! Ha!!!!Love,S "



So funny....She was only 8 off!!! So close!! :) Oh, just an fyi...all proceeds right now from www.147millionorphans.com are going to Haiti relief....I've emailed our winner about her new tshirt and will be shipping that out soon!! Congrats!!
***Thanks for playing everyone, AND, I was going to post about my lunch yesterday with a highschool friend who just got home with her Ethiopian beauty....our girls got to meet and it was so fun!!! Ok, so now I'm pooped (I've run up and down the stairs 3x just trying to write this post tending to LL's cries for her Momma...She kind of LOVES me and can't sleep without me :) SOOOOO, tomorrow night's post will DEFINITELY be about LL's new friend and THEIR Gotcha Day video which is precious!!! So, stay tuned!!! :)
**Happy Wednesday to you all, kj

JANUARY 20, 2010*
Flee from youthful passions, and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart. (2 Timothy 2:22)

God is not expecting unblemished perfection. He is looking for hearts in constant pursuit of Him and His righteousness. Long-term victory results from many short-term victories that finally collide, forming new habits.
-Beth Moore, A Quick Word with Beth Moore - Scriptures & Quotations from Praying God’s Word

3 comments:

  1. congrats to your winner! LOVE the beth moore quote at the bottom! So true! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi,

    Glad to see you back in the blog world. I love your blog and your heart! I joined my 2 blogs into one; you can find us here now. Blessings!
    www.hiswillandgrace.blogspot.com
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thankful to have your blog to read again! You are such a blessing to the world of adoption and we need your voice that reaches so many! Praying for you and your protection from the internet world.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!!