Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ordinary Hero (and who will hit 400,000!!!)

Wow, Ordinary Hero is back at it again... My sister has thrown herself (and several of her children and friends) DIRECTLY into helping those that were devastated by the floods of Nashville last weekend!! I know..I dropped some things off with the kids at a local shelter...and well, SHE IS THE SHELTER....Yes, she's always shown me up like that my entire life!! :) LOL

**So, she has made this great video telling the story of ONE family that had their entire home destroyed....and there "Ordinary Hero" is helping these people pick up the pieces...

Oh, and to celebrate our ALMOST 400,000th hit... I'll send WHO EVER hits the big number an Ordinary Hero Tshirt...You can see the tshirt on my sister's site: www.ordinaryheroblog.blogspot.com And, I still owe the last two people tshirts..I like to procrastinate like that :) But know that I'm sitting here looking at the shirts I should mail out ASAP and they look lovely sitting on my desk :)

**Enjoy the video, get involved with Ordinary Hero, and let me know if you are my big hitter!!!

(pause my music to enjoy the video)

**Happy Tuesday to you all, kj

8 comments:

  1. So close... I was at 400075!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post, Kristi. Your sister is an angel--wouldn't it be great if everyone cared so much? If we all just gave a little bit, where would the world be?

    God Bless,
    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this! Your sister is an amazing person... as are YOU!! I was showing your LL video to my best friend yesterday. It must be the 30th time I've watched it and I still cried! haha Makes me long for our gotcha day even more! (as if that were possible)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love, love, love my ordinary hero t-shirt. i also loved the video of their highlights posted i think last week. i'm looking forward to sharing that video on my blog some time this week or next. thanks for continuing to share the love and keeping all of us motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um...I'm 401,075....have you seriously had that many hits today? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! So glad to know i am not the only one who drags her feet ! I owe you some magnets, and your sis donated a shirt for me and i still havent passed on the email ! man i am bad Lol..
    hugs !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...Not quite sure what number I was! :) ..BUT I bought a PRETTY awesome T-SHIRT! :) Thanks for directing our attention to an AMAZING Cause and BLOG!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!!