Friday, May 20, 2011

Some Field Day Fun....

I took the babies and headed up to the Big Kid's Field Day yesterday.... they all had a blast:

LL is always right in the middle of everything...You'd never think she's only 2 years old by the way she can hang with the big kids..... And, Baby Brother enjoyed his FIRST stroller ride:

Can you see LL in the back ground, above, playing in the water games...the guy with the hose is not only a Dad at our elementary school BUT also my kid's pediatrician...He's the guy that carried LL to the car the other day when she wouldn't walk out of the dr.'s office (see old post)...gotta love the small town feeling around here.....
I got glimpses of my big kids as they'd run by...below is my 1st grader enjoying her last week of school....
Baby Brother cheered them on as they ran by....
LL and her pediatrician hanging out at the pool....
My little guy is now standing by himself all the time...he can stand in the middle of the floor, take a few steps and then continue to crawl....he'll be on the run in NO TIME:
My kindergartner having fun:
And, my 3rd grader and one of her tall buddies :)
It was a fun morning for ALL!! (George was enjoying his last day of 3 year old preschool) And my two youngest babes came home and PASSED OUT!! Only a couple of more days of school...and WE'RE OUT FOR THE SUMMER!! Oh, how i can't wait!! We have nothing planned ALL summer..and I can't wait to veg out with my 6 babes ALL SUMMER LONG!!! Heaven!! Happy Friday to you all, kj

4 comments:

  1. GREAT pictures!! Looks like a lot of fun was had by all! Makes me excited for my kindergartener's field day in a couple of weeks.. we don't get out of school until the end of June here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like good old fashion FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love following your blog......love how LL likes to hang with her pediatrician buddy:) So glad the little guy is doing soooo well:) This mama is looking forward to some home time with her little ones this summer too:)!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!!