Saturday, February 26, 2011

And Baby Makes Seven...a GREAT video

A video tonight from a family, www.growingbytwofeet.blogspot.com , i've gotten to know over the past year or so... They are another LARGE family that followed God's calling on their life to bring a sweet little boy from ACROSS the world into their loving home. I met their son while I was in Ethiopia visiting HH...and NOW HIS "heart" over his face can be removed too...cause HE'S HOME:


I loved the way Almaz carried him around so proudly!! She loves all the children so much!! Welcome home Timothy... and here is their precious video of them coming home this weekend!!! And, she happened to be on the same flight as The Poppy Dip family in my last post...just their ENDING flights were different states...such a small world!! I spent time with both of their sons in December at different orphanages..different agencies....but on the same day while I was there...AND, they arrived home on the same flight over this same weekend!! Kind of neat!!! :) Ok, enjoy the sweet video and Happy Saturday to you all, kj

5 comments:

  1. I find it so COOL how so many adopted children look very similar to their new families... seriously, he looks like he has so many of their features! SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had a very happy cry during that video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what a beautiful video!... just simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bawl at every homecoming video!
    Such a blessing to witness another God grown family!
    Love from Hong Kong,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!!