Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Latest Favorite Gotcha Day Video...Be inspired!!!

I'm so excited to show you all the new Mihnovich video tonight!!! This family inspired us a couple of years ago with their FIRST video when they adopted Baby Levi (you can find that video at the bottom of my blog page) NOW, they are home with 4 more from Ethiopia.....and their Gotcha Day video from this latest adoption just got posted!!! It is beautiful!!! I had the honor of taking them dinner today, and WHAT a BEAUTIFUL SIGHT.... The kids playing and having fun in the 80 degree TN weather!! So, what do you take for dinner for a family of 9...Hmmmm....how about PIZZA??? Yes, I did make a few things myself...but the main dish was a couple of pizzas I ordered :) Hey, they have 7 kids now...surely they all like pizza :) Their blog is www.ourunveiledfaces.blogspot.com

***Ok, that's all i've got tonight....I just stuffed 250 eggs for a Sunday School class egg hunt tomorrow...I'm pooped :) Enjoy the video....OH...and see if you can spot me in it!! :)

Happy Thursday to you all, kj

10 comments:

  1. ok I will never be able to watch a gotcha video without vrying like a baby, NEVER. God is just awesome to let us see families created before our eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love gotcha day videos! Do domestic adoption families do them? I haven't seen one yet but I would love to do some sort of one! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man those airport scenes get me EVERY TIME. I'm find until that point and then bam the tears flow. I so wish we knew how to make a super cool video like this. I would love to do something with the pictures and video we have of Noah in Ethiopia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi,
    Sat and watched with tears in my eyes through that video. IT was so beautiful and moving. As always thanks for all you do for the orphan and to inspire others. I'm starting my homestudy in June! Praise the Lord! By the way, LOVED LL's pictures from the photo shoot in a previous post. That girl couldn't get any more precious! Blessings to you and yours!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This video is SO beautiful, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oy, that video makes my heart hurt for orphans. I hope my family will get to be part of the help to the fatherless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a magnificent family. I know this road still isn't 'easy' for them...God must be smiling His biggest smile for their loving, welcoming, courageous hearts. Amazing. Loved it.

    PS I can see your video in the sidebar AND view their video on your post. Must be your computer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was amazing! Thank you for sharing their video Kristi! And yes, I spotted you! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kristi,
    I watched this video on there blog last night and was like hey...there's Kristi!!! How awesome of them to adopt 4 kiddos....that just melts my heart!! Hope you get some good rest tonight after stuffing all those eggs. LOL.

    Take Care,
    Karen
    WI

    ReplyDelete
  10. That video brought tears to my eyes, as I rejoiced with them..Praise God!!!! It truly made my day...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!!