Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Great Video to watch (while on summer break :)

Oh, how i LOVED this Gotcha Day video that just came out!! Precious and worth the "sit" on my blog while I'm on Summer Vacation!! :) And, Karen....are we gonna get one of these suckers out for my Wes?? Just wondering.....ha ha (no pressure or anything LOL)

Enjoy...i promise you will!! Made me cry....(and some great Ordinary Hero shirts are being sported too...just an added bonus :) Pause my music at the bottom of my page first..fyi
happy thursday to you all, kj

4 comments:

  1. Such a great video! We are waiting on our little girl to come home and we just love seeing these videos as we wait! Thanks for sharing! -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Very encouraging to those of us who are waiting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!!