Sunday, December 5, 2010

One Less...New Video by AGCI

So, this morning, Matthew West came and spoke to our Sunday School class at our church. I SO wanted to be there to THANK HIM for writing this song "One Less"...but...the hubby was teaching 3rd grade Sunday School..and well...we still haven't put LL in a nursery (or anywhere with out us for that matter...ok, call us crazy...it's been a year and a half since she's been home...I know it's about time...but I haven't gotten up the courage to leave her anywhere yet :) ANYWAYS... I love THIS song he wrote...AND...AGCI (our agency for Lucy lane) got permission to use this song for a new video they JUST came out with...SO, check it out and see if you spy my sweet LL ......And, HELLO...PEOPLE...I leave in 5 days (friday)....ahhhhhhhhh (that's me screaming :) I can't believe it... BUT for now....enjoy this cute video..with some really cute kiddos...put to a GREAT song..(you'll want to pause my music at the bottom of my page )and Happy Sunday to you all, kj







5 comments:

  1. Aw, love it!! And I love seeing all those AGCI cutie pies! I can't wait to meet my little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I watch this video on a weekly basis and have sent it to a few people that we have finally told we are doing this! LOVE IT and your Lucy Lane obviously :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE this video, and I so LOVE AGCI!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful video! love that song.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!

    I've always loved this song, but what a beautiful video as well! I have followed your blog for a long time now, but I've never commented before. I've been a lurker. :) My husband and I are just beginning the process of adopting our first little one from Uganda and I can't tell you how much of an encouragement your blog has been to me! Thank you so much for sharing your story!

    Blessings, Karly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!!