Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sneak Peek into the AGCI Weekend....

Yes, the weekend with AGCI in town HAS BEEN AWESOME.... Thursday night's seminar at our church went GREAT....Friday Night's Dinner where I spoke couldn't have gone better (pictured above as we're getting ready to walk out the door friday night)....
And, I LOVE that Andrea and Isaac are staying with us this weekend too (Andrea is known in blog land from www.babeofmyheart.com )

And this Little Miss is having a blast with all her Ethiopian Peeps!! So thankful and humbled by this wonderful group of people...More to come when the weekend wraps up!!
**Happy Saturday to you all, kj


10 comments:

  1. Awww:) Have fun!!! I am telling you, you two women (you and Andrea) have really put ethiopia adoption in my heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu look beautiful! Did they record your talk for a download? ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah for pictures!! Cannot wait for more - wish that I could be at your church tomorrow morning to hear andrea speak:) Maybe next year....when we are a family of 6!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like soooo much fun....so wish we could have been there....can't wait to see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait to hear more ...
    I sure love the beach but wish I had been around this weekend!
    Love & Blessings,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like you had a great time! Cannot wait to hear more and see more pics of your fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Umm, what is up with that face my R is making? Seriously! :) I promise she's way cute in real life everyone!

    It was so amazing to finally meet you in person today... You have such a beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like such a great time! I wish we had an AGCI group nearby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo!! We were jealous here in Seattle of all the Nashville fun and decided to start our own group: thisdomesticateddiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. We had a great time in Nashville this weekend, and it was AMAZING to get to meet ya'll and so many other precious adoptive families! I am like on "adoption cloud 9"!! It was great! Can't wait to see all your pics! About to post some of mine!! SO fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!!