Saturday, June 26, 2010

A MUST READ Post!!!

So, you ALL MUST read my friend Andrea's post!! She's in Ethiopia RIGHT NOW getting ready to pick up her NEW SON!! She's SUCH a talented writer and reading her post from her hotel room just made me LONG to be back in Ethiopia!! Andrea is pictured above when she came to our home with her cute fam on Halloween morning to meet us for the first time!!!
We hit it off right away..especially when I found out that she was a photographer and could snap cute pics of my kids and send them to me!!! :)

She's come back to town MANY times since our first meeting last October..and let me tell ya...that isn't a short drive!! But, I've been blessed to follow her adoption road to her son, Isaac, who is nothing short of a miracle!!


Andrea is LOVED by her AGCI family and everyone is rooting her on from the USA as she picks up Baby Isaac tomorrow!!! (above, a play date at my house she attended :)



And, as if she wasn't busy planning to leave for Africa already, she came in last week to celebrate LL's One Year Home with us!! Yes, it was a HOT night and I was very sticky...but I loved this pic she got of a few of us that night!!
***So, for a GREAT, INSPIRATIONAL READ....Head on over to www.babeofmyheart.com and soak in every word she writes!!! You won't be sorry!!! :) And, be looking for my post Friday or Saturday as WE drive the many hours this time to greet them HOME from Ethiopia at their airport!!! I cant' wait to meet Baby Isaac!!! Yayyyy!!!
Happy Saturday to you all, kj

7 comments:

  1. Awesome news!! As always I wish I could sit in your presence...I love your inspiration. If we had the finacial means ..we would also begin ET. I pray within a couple years that we will be able to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know...she is amazing and that post is so eloquently worded. Looking forward to the rest of the week and of course...baby Isaac!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her dearly from a far. I think you introduced us (online). I have been a faithful blog follower and huge fan of everything she writes (and photographs). So jealous you will be there for their homecoming!
    Love & Blessings from Hong Kong,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi - give her a huge hug for us!!! So excited to see you all together celebrating!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing that beautiful post, kristi! loved every word:) kp

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw all her pics! Isaac is so beautiful! I love following Andrea's blog! She was one of the first AGCI families to comment on my blog, "introduce" herself, and encourage us. It really meant so much! I am just so happy for her! How great that ya'll will be there to welcome them HOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristi,
    I'm so glad I re-found your blog! Thanks for the link to Andrea's, too. I've been following you both because of another friend. We are waiting for our ET referral for 2 little ones. Can't hardly wait for our little ones to come home!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!!