Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy 3rd B-day George!!!

Yes, it is true!!! My sweet Georgy turned "3" yesterday!!! I can't believe it either!!! :) He still seems like a "baby" to me....He never seems to age to me either....He is the sweetest, most affectionate, love his momma, child EVER!!!! You just can't help but LOVE George!! He is our only child to just spontaneously tell us he LOVES US all the time WITH NO embarrassment!! He LOVES kisses and hugs and LOVES them all the time....He LOVES attention and LOVES to make us all laugh!! George is just an easy going, funny little guy!! He has been laid back and easy goin from day one!!! He has the BEST smile in this world and shows EVERY tooth in his head EVERY time he smiles!!! The only thing he LOVES as much as Momma and Daddy are his Blankies and his Paci's!!!! You'll never find GEorge without his blue AND white blankey in hand PLUS a few paci's!!! He despises bath time and is ALL BOY!!! He can kick a ball like no other, and he'll be the first to push Hal or LL or the girls if they do something he doesn't like!! The boy can hold his own!! He's much rougher than my 5 yr. old Hal....but will smile that smile and give a hug and we all quickly forget that he's been pushing us around :) Yes, he's spoiled rotten and completely babied!!! BUT WE DON'T CARE!!! We like and embrace the fact that George still thinks he is a baby!! He truly thinks he and LL are the same age....They seem to be twins separated at birth!!! They LOVE each other deeply and are buddies all day!!!! George was my biggest baby...arriving right at 9lbs!!!! I had a great pregnancy (even though he was the only baby to give me morning sickness)....and I LOVED being pregnant for the last time!!! My dr. would only allow 4 c-sections AND George was my 4th...so I knew we were DONE!!!! Well, done birthing babies!! :)
ABOVE, yes, I was HUGE!! I gained 80lbs and was miserably BIG!! It hurt to walk!!!

George arrived big and healthy and I hit the ground running with #4!!! Above, was George's birth announcement pic...He was only a few days old in that pic!!! Helen had just turned 5, Julia was 3, Hal was a new two, and George was a new born!!! Yes, CRAZY...but oh so fun!! Above, we took all 4 to Disney by ourselves!! George turned 6 months old while we were there....All the others were still the same age: 5, 3, 2, and 6 months!! AGain, yes, crazy..but lots of fun memories...
By George's 1st bday...he was running around and turning into a toddler and we were PAPER PREGNANT with Lucy lane!!!

George soaked in his "baby days " as the youngest in the fam!! He has always LOVED his momma..and I thought he'd be jealous when LL arrived...but instead he accepted her with open arms...and well...just shared my other hip..and never got down himself...I suddenly just had two babies!!

Above, George at his 2nd bday!!!



George is probably best known for his ability to SLEEP ANYWHERE!!! Yes, seriously, the boy will take a nap ANYWHERE!!! It is hilarious!!! He won't dare go to his own bed to sleep...but any time during the day, you know he'll end up crashing somewhere!!!




above, George decided he LOVED the water finally this year in Florida....

And, yes, look WHO thinks she is IN CHARGE of her Georgy!!! LL!!!! She'll put that arm out and let George know he's not going anywhere without HER!!! :)
George got a couple of celebrations this year...one at Easter with family......

And, one yesterday at a little play group I had for him!! He picked out a Power Ranger cake AND LOVED IT!!!! He opened every one's presents as they arrived and yelled, "AWESOME" at everything he got!!! I just LOVE this boy's heart!!! It is always filled with such enthusiasm!!

And, finally, we took George out to eat last night for his 3rd bday!!! He came home to the present we got him (pictured above): A new Race Car Garage and Ramp thing!!! He screamed and yelled with such excitement...it was so cute!!! And look at LL beside him.....She was just as excited!! LOL
****We just can't express how much we love our little George!!! (ok, I know...we love all our kids...we just think they all hung the moon :) It has been a wonderfully, blessed 3 years with my sweet George...I praise God and thank him every day for this little man in our life!!!! Happy 3rd Bday George....time is going by WAY TOO FAST!!!! :)
***Happy Tuesday to you all, kj

23 comments:

  1. Kristie, he is such a beautiful little boy and looks so happy in all the pictures! Wow..i wonder now what my moms belly looked like because I weighed 10.7 (they kept me in a month longer)! Its amazing to see you in that pic so pregnant because you are so tiny now! You must have lost all the 80 you said you gained! Your kids are beautiful! What blessings they must be in your life! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday sweet George. I hope you know what a little superstar you are in the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big baby- you poor thing! I am always amazed at thin women who have gained a lot of weight in their pregnancies but don't look like it. I have one who turned three a couple of months ago and he keeps me laughing everyday. They are such blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristie, that last picture is the cutest thing I've ever seen, those smiles! Happy Birthday Super Georgie!! So glad your 3rd birthday was special!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday George!! Mama's baby boys.....always seem to grow up??? Awwww.....too hard to see. My baby boy will be 3 at the end of June...and I don't want him to be 3!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday george! what a fun, loving little guy! so glad you included pix of his famous sleep abilities! what a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful child George is. How long did the adoption process take for you guys and how old was George when you started? It was right before Lil' Man's 1st bday when we started the adoption process. I think its going to be fun having kid so close in age...no doubt a little bit crazy too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how we love that George!
    Happy Birthday Big Boy!
    Love & Blessings from Hong Kong,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy b-day George!!! He does have a great smile and we can attest to the fact that he can sleep anywhere :) Such a sweetie!
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, what a sweet boy and what a sweet post! Happy birthday, George.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday George!!! I can't believe how big he is getting. My 5 1/2 year old is still my baby boy! There is nothing wrong with that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to your George! I guess this means he's out of those terrible two's. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Babies of the family!! He'll be 40 and ageless in your eyes one day--then it will be YOUR turn to be picked up for a hug!! :)
    Happy Birthday, sweet George, you make us all smile.
    Love, The Tuckers

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday George! I agree that time goes by so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. how sweet!!! He looks and sounds like a precious little boy! Happy Birthday George!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my gosh i am in awe of how huge your belly was! you are so tiny to have a baby belly like that. i would have sworn it was twins!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday George! WOW what a great group of kiddos ya'll have. Enjoy and thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awwww...Happy 3rd Birthday little man!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday George! I hope it was wonderful! What a beautiful family you have! (I think I've said that every time I've posted here, but It's True!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loved your post. Brought back so many memories of when ours were those ages. Our baby boy is almost 12 and he is still a "love his mama" boy. Full of hugs, kisses, laughs, kind words and ALL BOY. Happy birthday, George!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awww, George is such an awesome boy. Such a great addition to your kid line up. So, is it Operation Paci or are you letting it slide for a bit? I'm not looking forward to that day for T. Happy Birthday, Sweet George!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!!