Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My GIFT Arrived AND A MUST SEE VIDEO!!

Ok, so my 10 year anniversary gift (my anniversary was in JULY..yes a little late :) PLUS my combined Christmas gift FROM MY HUBBY arrived today!!! My hubby took the idea from a kind blogger friend that suggested my hubby make my blog into a book for me....It took him a while to actually get it ordered...but he finally did, and it arrived today!!

I've blogged so much that it took 4 VOLUMES!! LOL. I absolutely LOVE it and will cherish these books forever...They are truly 4 books full of my family and what we did for the ENTIRE ADOPTION PROCESS FOR LUCY LANE!! It begins from MY FIRST EVER POST...until WE'RE HOME safe and sound with LL!! Thanks so much HUBBY!! I love them!!!! My hubby ordered them at http://www.blog2print.com/ if ya want to know!! :)

***OK, so here is a MUST SEE VIDEO if you haven't seen it yet on anyone else's blog...It is so touching and REALLY speaks to your heart!!! It is so worth the few minutes it takes to watch it...(pause my music at the bottom of the page)




As the video stated...There are over 500,000 children waiting in our American Foster Care System...WAITING for their forever family to give them a chance....You can call the 1-800 # on the video OR you can always visit http://www.adoptuskids.org/ to view 1000's of waiting children in our US Foster Care System!!! Oh, how I wish I could adopt them all!!!

***Thank you for all your prayers for the SISTERS I posted about last night...I'm praying that 2010 is THEIR year where they WAIT no longer!!!

Happy Wednesday to you all, kj

9 comments:

  1. Wow. What a wonderful gift from your husband. Something I am sure you will treasure forever. Wonderful! Happy New Year to you and your family. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there! would you mind showing one of the pages inside one of your books?? i've ordered my last 2 years of blog books from blurb.com...and i LOVE the quality...but they take HOURS to layout on the computer! was this company easier? {i know you didn't do it...but maybe you know from your husband!} thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! what a great idea about putting your blogs into a book! they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the books!! You all will treasure them forever. I hope you have a wonderful New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great gift from your husband, and what a great video!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those books are something you will always cherish. What a treasure for you and your family to keep, as they speak volumes about the Lord's provision and His unfathomable love!
    Happy New Year to you and your awesome family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just watched the video with my almost 7 year old son. He came to me at 21 months old from the foster care system. My heart really aches for all the children still out there. Thank you for advocating for all orphans.

    Also just wanted to let you know I have started a blog Discoveringliflessons.blogspot.com but until my adoption of baby Silas is official it has to be private-otherwise I couldn't show any pictures of him. Just in case you don't remember me-single mom of 5 adopted kids wants to help others adopt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristi,

    I watched "A Home for the Holidays" when it aired. I prayed over our own personal process with the US foster care system and adoption. We have pray that 2010 will bring a child home forever and make the # of children waiting for their forever families one less.

    Thank you for continuing to advocate for the children.

    God Bless You,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful gift from your husband!

    What I love best about following your blog is how positive you are about everything and how you continually praise the Lord for your blessings!

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!!