***Ok, so thanks Mom for bringing me Chocolate Chip Cookies tonight...soo yummy!!! And, thanks to all my sweet friends for all the wonderful text, emails, phone calls, etc. wishing me a GREAT trip!! I already feel THE PRAYERS...so PLEASE keep them up!! :) Ok, so please pray:
*that traveling across the world goes safely and is uneventful!!
*that my 5 children feel peace with me leaving
*that my hubby feels PATIENCE and PEACE all week with the kids by himself!! :)
* that LL does ok with out me..and that she doesn't reject me when I return!! We've never been apart before..so this will be hard on us both!!
* that my kids have so much fun that they don't miss me at all.
* that I ACTUALLY get to meet LL's birth mom. PRAYING that she's home when we arrive and that we arrive safely!
* that I don't get sick on this trip
*that my children and hubby are healthy and well while I'm gone
*that God guides the meeting with LL's birth mom and that He is glorified by this meeting...
*that God's WILL is done...
* that I'm able to love on and share God's LOVE with as many children of Ethiopia as possible...
*and that I arrive home safely with a BROKEN HEART...I pray that God continues to BREAK MY HEART FOR WHAT BREAKS HIS!!!!
*** I could keep going...there are SO many prayer requests that I could come up with..but I'm so tired right now that I can't even think straight..I've had my coffee and I'm sipping on my 3rd or 4th diet coke..and well...my brain is still shutting down!!
**Hoping my hubby can post for me some too...Look for one of us to update yall in the next day or so!! Thank you a MILLION TIMES OVER for all the love and support you've shown...Looking forward to a GREAT trip...Happy Thursday to you all, kj