1. First, head on over to http://www.joiningthejourney.blogspot.com/ to read a FABULOUS post that speaks right to my heart!! I mean, I WISH I could write that well...but since I can't..then I'll send you on over to my friend Suzanne's blog to read HER GREAT POST!! :) I mean, if I were going to do a post...that's what I'd want it to say!!!
2. Head on over to my sister's blog: http://www.ordinaryheroblog.blogspot.com/ to see the wonderful art she is selling. As yall know, she runs Ordinary Hero and she is always trying to come up with MORE ways to raise money for her non-profit...So, selling her Ethiopian Art is ONE of her ways to raise money for her organization...I can't wait to get me a pic...I'll post it as soon as I get it....
3. We'll be hitting the 300,000th HIT soon.....so...I just wanted to let you all know that WHO EVER hits the BIG NUMBER will be getting a 147 Million Orphan tshirt from my friend Gwen at http://www.147millionorphans.com/ By the time we hit the BIG NUMBER, we'll have to see what she has in stock to see WHAT exact shirt you'll be winning :) It is always guaranteed to be CUTE, no matter what :) So...make sure you let me know IF you are the big HIT!!
4. Watch for the upcoming post on BLOG SAFETY!! I've had MANY readers request some tips, so I'll be posting that soon...just wanted to let ya know that I'm hearing ya :)
5. FOLLOWERS....I had to lose my "old" blog follower collection when I left my OLD blog private. I'm probably confusing yall, but I changed the name of my old blog so it could go private and had to quickly REGRAB my weloveourlucy address so I wouldn't lose it....So, I'm NOT posting to the private account...AND, you'll have to resign up as a follower if you were ONE before....even though it is the SAME address you knew before...Does that make sense?? :)
(pics removed for safety reasons)
***Happy Monday to you all, kj
DECEMBER 28, 2009*
May I be awestruck by God's splendor and beauty. Creating God, all things came into being through you. Bring new life into being inside of me, that I may better reflect your hope, your love, and your grace to those around me. Let Christ be born in me today. AMEN
I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
For as the soil makes the sprout come up and a garden causes seeds to grow, so the Sovereign LORD will make righteousness and praise spring up before all nations. Isaiah 61:10-11
-Beth A. Richardson, The Uncluttered Heart:
Making Room for God During Advent and Christmas