Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011...So blessed!!!!

We were ALL so blessed to have our FIRST Christmas with Wes Paulos this year.....LAST year I had just arrived home from Africa in time for Christmas....My heart ached for the starving, sick little boy I'd left behind...BUT...this Christmas, Wes is HOME and he enjoyed opening his FIRST Christmas present EVER:

Oh, he's SO CUTE.......I just Praised God this Christmas for the miracle of our new son and the fact that we have 6 little LOVES that make Christmas completely MAGICAL..... CAUSE 3 LITTLE BOYS:AND, 3 LITTLE GIRLS:EQUALS.... ONE VERY HAPPY family this year.....
We are indeed SO BLESSED!!!!!!
(ages this Christmas 2011: 9,8,6,4,3 and 1)

And, from this VERY smothered in babies Momma.....
I Pray you all had a VERY Merry Blessed Christmas!!!! (pic taken last night from our family Christmas party...cracks me up....so represents my life right now...always on the floor covered in babies!!! LOL) Happy Monday to you all, kj

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to your precious family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first picture of Wes is just about the cutest thing ever! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! What a precious family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very precious! AND - I LOVE your Blessings song on your blog!!! Might just have to listen all day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A belated Merry Christmas! You have beautiful children!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!!