Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Breakfast Fun!!!

Yes, I got to catch up with some of my favorite Momma's this morning!! A few moms came over to have some breakfast with me...and to gab about our "ADOPTION" lives, of course!!! Ms. Gwen came over and showed us ALL her new 147 Gear!!! I LOVE the NEW FANCY LETTERS FEED ONE SHIRT: My sister, Kelly and her side partner with Ordinary Hero, Charlene, came over too to grab a bite and fill us all in on their CRAZY lives:


Oh, and it was so fun to have Miss Daisy running around my house!! She and LL were a HOOT together fighting over toys:



And, Joseph never left the cars and trucks:




Another upclose of Daisy...such a cutie:

And, I LOVED having Jame-o (how do you spell that Tracy?) over too!! He's just beyond beautiful and sweet...Oh, and he loves his Momma:

Miss Macy came to play too!! She's LL's best buddy that lives on our street..Such a little doll:


And, I had to show off my new cookbook to all my friends...I just got this in from http://www.wiphan.org/ OH, I LOVE IT....IT is full of GREAT recipes:



And, I even got one for my girl Holly, pictured below, for her bday....And, Macy's Momma has a bday coming up too...Hmmmmm....will have to think about ordering another one:



And, here we have Gwen and Tracy posing for me....LOVE these girls:

LL and Daisy had so much fun playing in the make up....Well..this make up belongs to my 6 and 8 yr. old who just happen to be at school...So...they had no idea what was happening with their beloved make up at home:


Such a fun morning...These women all inspire me and re-fuel me TO LOVE THE LORD MORE AND TO NEVER STOP ADVOCATING UNTIL THEY ALL HAVE A HOME!!!! Simply beautiful people God has placed in my life!!!! :) I pray each of you find those friends that LIFT you up, FILL you with JOY for the Lord, and INSPIRE you to be better people!!! Such a Blessing!!

Happy Friday to you all, kj

13 comments:

  1. Ohhh----why can't we live closer :( Love the pics :) And of course the new 147 gear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Would love for ya'll to come down to MS for breakfast anytime!! What an encouragement that would be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds fun@ Wish I had some close friends here tot do that with. Trust is a hard issue here. People like to take our lives (because of Dave's job) and tell the whole story to the town, and it's hard to be honest and real. Adoption is not common here either. so that is harder. We do just fine with our family and faith but would sure love to have a cup of coffee with you beautiful girls! Lots of love
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, that's it. I'm jealous. You women are amazing, inspiring, and just plain wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful morning! God is doing good things through you ladies.

    May I ask what are a couple recipes you love from the cookbook? (to get an idea about whether or not we'd like to order one!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos make me homesick!
    Love & Miss You ALL!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. I discovered your blog a few months ago and shared it with a friend, who is now in the process of adopting with All God's Children. They live in Aptos, CA and I live on Bainbridge Island, WA. I visit your blog often and my heart smiles. You are a person I would love to know and spend time with. God bless you and your dear family.
    My blog is grammytwiceblessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun! Ohio isn't that far from TN.....Maybe next time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love how your home was used as "command central". love the new fancy lettered shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for always hosting sister ... i am blessed to have you and those sweet women you have brought into my life !!! it is always refreshing to my spirit to hang w/ you and re-fill my cup and my STOMACH ... seriously the food !!!! love ya girl !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you precious sister!! You have no idea how much I needed to recharge! ALWAYS a blessing to be with everyone! Much love!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!!